Pier Pleasure Roll-In Dock 4' x 8' Sections with Titan Surface (175-91050)
4' x 8' Roll-In Dock Section With Titan Surface Panels.
Features and Benefits
Adaptable Inside Track System
- Allows for simple and strong attachment of dock legs and braces.
- Set screw posts can be added in any location for additional support.
- Dock accessories can easily be positioned where you choose.
Removable Deck Panels
- Makes roll-in sections lighter for installation and removal.
- Easier to repair if damage occurs.
- Titan vinyl panels can be secured in place with optional clips.
Top Rail is 3 5/8" Tall
- Protects the ends of the deck panels from damage.
- Provides strong structural design for rigorous daily use.
- Allows Pier Pleasure's Sectional Dock accessories to be attached to the roll-in frame.
Stainless Steel and Brass Fasteners
- No corroded fasteners when trying to make adjustments.
- Maintains a clean appearance.
Lifetime Leg Screw Warranty
- The nut for the leg screw is made from maintenance-free polyethylene (UHMW).
- All fasteners used in the dock leg are stainless steel and brass.
Click the photos below to learn more about Pier Pleasure's different Surface Panels.
- Gives you the highest strength and lightest weight available.
- Open design allows large waves to flow through the dock section rather than pounding against it.
- The ends of each deck panel are covered by the top rail for a clean appearance and protection against wear.
Popular Dock Formations
Dock layouts and photos shown on this website may not meet local and state regulations in your area.
Are attached to an inner rail and adjust from the dock surface making leveling your dock easy. Durable rotomolded wheels provide many years of maintenance-free use.
|24" - 42"||Shallow Dock Leg|
|36" - 60"||Medium Dock Leg|
|46" - 74"||Deep Dock Leg|
|* Measure From Bottom Of Lake To Water Surface.|
Roll-In Dock Connections
Three connection options...Choose what's right for you!
- Our Standard Bolt System allows you to connect your dock sections using non-corrosive bolts and nuts.
- The Single-Stage Hook System allows you to connect sections into any desired layout without tools and provides ease of installation and removal of your dock one 8' or 16' section at a time.
- The Dual-Stage Hook System gives you the ability to maneuver over uneven shorelines and remove multiple sections at the same time.
Both Hook Systems let you quickly add or remove sections without using fasteners. Disconnected sections can be moved independently to make installation and removal easy.
To find out more on our new Roll-in Dock System, see the Roll-In Dock System brochure.